Join the UTMJ team and take part of the adventure !
We need you before, during and after the runs !
Being volunteer for UTMJ is a golden opportunity to live from the inside the trail run adventure and help the runners to make their dream of crossing the finish line come true.
Come and join as many as you can the UTMJ team to live this event. YOUR involvement will contribute to its achievement !
According to your wishes and availability, you may be assigned to different missions :
- Before the run : marking, making the runners’ backpacks, setting up the supplies camps but also departure and finish sites
- During the event : runners and public welcome, bibs withdrawal, food and water supplies, food services, site management…
- After the event : unmarking, unsetting, site cleaning…
To thank all the volunteers for their involvement , we offer you :
- the Mountain Passport : an annual individual insurance to practice outdoor sports (except high risk activities) like trail run as a hobby or a contest.
- a UTMJ cloth
- your on-site meals
- a festive night with the whole UTMJ team after the event